Cold Drinks, Hot Topics: November Edition
November 27 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm UTC-6$25
Join our community of passionate, like-minded meeting professionals for our monthly networking series “Cold Drinks, Hot Topics.”
Every month we meet casually at a new exciting venue and discuss hot topics in our industry. Bring a friend, build your network and get a fresh perspective.
- $25 for ANYONE!
- Registration includes one drink and appies
- Registration available on-site
- Bring a friend!
This month’s topic: Dealing with Tough Clients in the Event Industry
For November’s networking event, we will explore managing client expectations and dealing with difficult stakeholders in an ever-changing technological and cultural landscape.
Is the client always right?
Food for thought:
- With text and email, are you expected to be ‘always on’ with your clients?
- How can you salvage a relationship with a client that has been damaged, or simply gone too far?
- When does a client become too difficult to continue with the project?
- Have you ever ‘let go’ of a client and what was the result?