- This event has passed.
ETU | Event Technology Update 2020 – POSTPONED
EVENT TECHNOLOGY UPDATE 2020 – POSTPONED
Important Notice: Things are changing rapidly and events in Vancouver are quickly getting cancelled or postponed. The decision made by the venue was to postpone the event. We fully support their decision in deciding to take precautionary measures at this time.
LUCKILY, with it being a technology update, our friends planning the ETU have come up with a solution – the event is going online and will be available to everyone. We will let you know more details as they come. All guests previously registered will receive a refund. More information will be available soon.
Event Technology Update brings leading technology providers together for one night to educate and update the meeting and event industry on the latest technology trends.
· When Do You Need to Hire a Lighting Designer? Jen Winter | Reblux Creative
· Décor Lighting & Advancements in Lighting Equipment Steve Matthews | Innovative Lighting
· Your Face is your Ticket: Facial Recognition in the Events Industry Amer Abu-Khajil | Amanda AI
· How Eply Integrates with Amanda AI to Create a Turnkey Registration Process Justin Dyck | Eply
· Interactive Experiences for Live Events Alex Belm | Tangible
· When Do You Need to Hire a Rigger? Rick Smith | Riggit
· LED Panels: Resolution vs Brightness, What LED Panel Is Best Gaspard Monge | Proshow
· Video Mapping & Event Technology Applications Adrian Scott | GO2
· Video Projectors: Advancements in Video Projection Technology Sean Evans | Freeman
· Communicating with Clients about Technology Kevin Rowe | Clarks
· Technology John Biehler | Get Connected
· How to Make Money with Room Block Management Malcolm Yu | Meetingmax
· Latest Special Effects for the Event and Meeting Industry Michael Kaerne | HollyNorth Productions