Canadian Innovation Conference
November 18 - November 20
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN THE SYNERGY?
Call for Presentations
Do you have the next great session idea that everyone will be talking about? If so, we want to hear from you. We welcome all ideas with the highest considerations placed on issues directly affecting our industry.
Visit the PCMA website to learn more about the most pressing issues.
You are invited to submit a presentation to the 6th Annual PCMA Canada East Chapter’s Canadian Innovation Conference that will be held in Victoria, British Columbia, in partnership with the Canada West Chapter, taking place November 18-20, 2018.
CIC 2018 remains focused on education and innovation within the Canadian Meetings and Events industry. For 2018 our theme is “Synergize” defined as the habit of creative cooperation and the adventure of finding new solutions. We are looking for high level content that will accelerate participant effectiveness in their professional and personal lives. We’re about risk taking, innovating and pushing the envelope.
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
- Stakeholder Management
- Meeting or Event Design
- Site Management
- Obtain accessible, affordable PCMA-caliber education close to home
- Participate in intimate and interactive dialogues among Canadian peers
- Receive education customized for the Canadian marketplace
Optional Session Topic Ideas:
- Negotiation with Venues
- Designing Your Own Conferences
- Unconventional Conventions
- How to Excel in the Industry
- Personal Wellness
- Trends / Hot Topics
- Best Practices for Bid Submissions
- Topics of Innovation
- Planners & CSMs Working Together
- Business Outside of Canada
- F&B Hands On
- How to Evaluate
- Best Practices to Stream an Event
- Innovative Event Design
- Behind the Scenes Best Practices
- Crisis Management
- Creativity on a Dime
- Tackling Myths of our Industry
- Human Behaviours
- Finances for Conferences
- Audio Visual / Technology Innovations
- Sponsorship / Marketing
- Tradeshow ROI
- Sales / Leadership / Motivation
They are eager for the next high-quality and advanced-level education to help their own professional development and increase the value of their meetings and events.
Fairmont Empress Hotel and the Victoria Conference Centre, Victoria, BC
*A session proposal requires you to be responsible for content and delivery, start to finish. Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Before submitting a proposal, please read the Terms & Conditions